Hi all,
This week may involve a lot of decision making.... I have two interviews lined up for full-time positions at different schools, and I'm planning to sit down and talk to my manager at the school I'm teaching now (the Joy School). The initial plan was for me to go out and find p/t jobs because the school can't give me many hours. But I've came up with nothing after 2 weeks of searching, and it doesn't help that my manager changes my schedule weekly.
Pray that God's plan will be clearly revealed to me - if these schools where I'll have interviews with are according to His plan, may everything just flow smoothly... especially my ARC transfer from the Joy School to my new school. If they are not His will, may God shut the door firmly so I will clearly know that they are not for me.
Pray for a quick and efficient process of my ARC - next week marks the 60th day of my arrival in TW already, so my visa will be expiring.
Pray for efficient and clear communication between my manager and I. She's Taiwanese and sometimes I don't fully understand her. Pray that I can clearly explain my situation to her and what I want. And may I be able to clearly and fully understand the reasons behind why she does the things she does and her perspective on my position as a teacher.
In short, please pray for clarity to my job here in TW...
Thanks all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Always praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThis morning, I was reading James 4:13 that part and it made me think of you. I'm glad you are trusting God and relying on Him about your future, 'cause at times before there are a few people who have been somewhat worried about me for somethings and it's great to let others know we're trusting in God. I have and will remember to pray for you =D
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much Iris. I haven't heard your voice nor seen you for so long.