Answered prayers??
1) I talked to my manager, and she said that it's totally fine if another cram schools needs me, as long as I tell her. And she was really kind, and told me that she'll try to make my schedule work with other schools as well.
2) The Schoolhouse (which I had an interview with) hired somebody else with more experience instead. So that was an answered prayer - God firmly closed the door on that one.
I really don't know when to stop looking for a f/t job and go and find other p/t jobs instead....
Right now, I'm awaiting the replies of two others schools.
I think after I get "no"s from both of them, I'll start asking around for p/t jobs instead...
....or I might come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, hang in there. Overcoming difficult situations are our God's speciality. Will keep you in our prayers and miss U lots :)
ReplyDeleteAw Iris :) Look up girl! Luke 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely shaping you for something, even if its not entirely clear yet!
hey iris!
ReplyDeletei'm back in ottawa now...after lots of stops on the way. i just watched ansy's scooter vid and had a good laugh!
about the job situation, as the others said, hang in there sister. God WILL provide for His children exactly what He knows they need. just wait and see, and be faithful with what's on your plate already.
i miss my Taiwan crew! see you in a few weeks. did you enjoy the roller skating at i-shou? :)
Hi iris!
ReplyDeleteDo not be afraid and lose your heart and I trust god will give your richness blessing and will guide the life you living in Taiwan!
It's an coincidence that I found your blog and I am very happy to know you as my bestfriend in Taiwan!