FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE VANCOUVER!
In the last few days it's been a lot of packing, visiting, and... lazing around with Marcus watching TVB episodes. It's been nice, to see a lot of people.. a lot of friends.
Thanks all for the lovely farewell on Monday! All the games, FOOD, decorations, and the lovely cake =) And of course... the unforgettable clip of my photo album (thanks Godfrey...) the link is right here: http://farewell-iris.godfreykfc.com/Iris%20(final).mov
(Warning: sadistic humour involved....)
It was great seeing you all! But remember, I'm only leaving for a year!... *as of now
I've been acquainted with my roommates already through email - YunYun and Kim! I'm really excited to meet them, and they're giving me a LOT of advice on how to pack! I'm also excited to meet Gloria as well - she's from Chicago and just arrived a few days ago! =)
God is good....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you sooooo much!
ReplyDelete