

Here's another exciting piece of news - I'M MOVING!!!!
It might sound like it came out of nowhere, but for the past week I've been thinking about moving in with Ansonia (another Partner of OMF - she's also Cantonese and came from the UK). Our purpose in Taiwan and ministry interests are quite compatible, as well as our lifestyle (we both cook, love to look for good deals, and bike everywhere). Also, she works in the same school as me, and the school is located just around the corner from her house, so we can actually WALK there! Although I'm not based at that school, Ansy's place is still a tad bit closer to my work place compared to where I am right now. AND there's a day-market nearby to buy groceries, and rent is almost half of what I'll be paying if I stay where I am right now!
We are very excited about this news, because Ansy's been without a room-mate since December, and she's TOTALLY a people-person who cannot stand being by herself for long! We asked our boss to help us move, so I'll be moving THIS SUNDAY! =D It's crazy how fast things are, but it's also so awesome how God had planned this! Even from Ansy's place, it'll still take me a good 10 minutes to bike down to where I work. But since I'll be so close to the main branch, I can walk over and get a lift from one of the teachers there! Isn't that great?

No comments:
Post a Comment