I took my two 14-year old students to see the Rugby 7s as part of their field trip XD It was my first time watching rugby and it was absolutely HILARIOUS! Hope you enjoy the video as much as I do! =D
I was born in Hong Kong, and moved to Vancouver when I was 5, where I stayed all my life! Now I'm with OMF as a Partner in Taiwan, teaching English as a second language and helping out at a church plant.
It's funny because I've never considered myself "from Hong Kong" until I got to Taiwan, where people would pick up on my Cantonese accent when I speak Mandarin XD And then they'll be curious as to why I speak perfect English when I look Chinese.
I think I'm at an identity crisis... my level of "Chinese-ness" and "Canadian-ness" shifts depending on the situation and who I'm with. But all in all, I'm a citizen of the Kingdom of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment