I have been watching a lot of "Best Selling Secrets" to make myself feel more at home... and my dear brother has been constantly uploading them for me =)
I was watching episode 348 tonight and in the show there was a Caucasian girl who spoke perfect Cantonese and Mandarin! I thought that was really neat and did some quick research on her. Her name is Corinna Chamberlain, and she was born in Hong Kong to an Australian mother and a Kiwi father. The family moved to Hong Kong 30 years ago - to do what, you might ask? They're missionaries! Isn't that neat, to see how God has sent missionaries to Hong Kong? And also to see more and more Christians entering the media circle in Hong Kong? David Ullstrom was also very close to being assigned to work in Hong Kong as a missionary, but God led him here instead. =P
It's so encouraging to see how God is using Corinna in Hong Kong through her artistic talents =) hee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is that a TVB show?
ReplyDelete